Your Memory Is In Real Trouble
Save Your Memory Now
Those "senior moments" - as embarrassing as they can be - may seem harmless to you. You may even be tempted to shrug them off as just a normal sign of aging.
But in reality, they could be a sign that...
Your memory is in real trouble
Studies have concluded that people with existing memory loss decline faster and over a shorter period of time than folks with no memory problems.
In other words...
If you're experiencing memory loss now, you're far more likely to suffer from severe and even catastrophic memory problems in the future.
But you don't have to accept age-related mental decline - and resign yourself to eventually losing your memory and your independence. You can take steps now to protect your brain - and even reverse your existing memory loss.
Don't Wait - Save Your Memory Now
If you do nothing about your "senior moments," you are putting yourself at risk for even worse memory problems later.
So why take that chance?
In as little as 30 days, you could be enjoying a sharper, clearer memory. And that means, you'll be able to...
- Remember appointments, birthdays and anniversaries with surprising ease...
- Quickly recall where you put your keys... wallet... and reading glasses...
- Make someone's day by remembering their name - even if you haven't seen them in ages...
- Focus on conversations and tasks with laser-like concentration...
- And eliminate those senior moments that made you feel embarrassed - and look foolish!
All you have to do is take action now...
Dr. Frank Shallenberger editor of the popular health advisory Second Opinion and past editor of Real Cures, states: for years, my patients and readers have asked me for a solution to their memory problems. I’ve always recommended a healthy diet and regular exercise. But there are now dozens of exciting studies that show several cutting-edge nutrients can make a dramatic difference.
That’s why I helped create my own formula I could use with patients and recommend to others. It’s called Advanced Memory Formula and contains the most cutting-edge nutrients for memory and brain health.
Tens of thousands of people have used this formula to boost their memory and focus, enjoy enhanced mental clarity, and protect their brains against the many threats we face as they age. That’s because Advanced Memory Formula helps you reverse the three hidden triggers for mental decline I just told you about.
That’s right, you can stop the damage and even undo it. This means you can make your brain perform like it did before you hit middle age. No other supplement I’ve seen does this! Here’s how it works…
Fixes brain wiring so you can improve your memory
I explained earlier how the myelin in your brain begins to wear out and you don’t produce enough neurotransmitters as you age. These changes affect your brain wiring and lead to memory loss, fuzzy thinking, and brain fog.
But now scientists have discovered three powerful nutrients that put your brain wiring back on track. These nutrients actually rebuild worn-out myelin and increase your production of neurotransmitters! You get all three of these nutrients in Advanced Memory Formula.
Rebuilds worn-out myelin and limits brain aging
That’s right, research shows ALC rebuilds worn-out myelin. This means your brain can send messages more easily so you feel quicker on your feet…even if you’ve already started to notice memory problems.
Helps Restore lost neurotransmitters for a steel-trap memory
Starting in middle age, your brain begins to make fewer neurotransmitters. One of these neurotransmitters is acetylcholine. You need acetylcholine so you can remember what you walked into a room to get…find your misplaced car keys…or learn someone’s name and recall it later.
Put the power of 9 to work to get the results you want
This cutting-edge formula gives you the nine most powerful, well-researched nutrients known to boost mental performance and protect your brain health as you age.
Why wait to enjoy better support for your memory?
I’m confident Advanced Memory Formula can bring you fast, lasting results. Imagine being able to…
… remember the names of people you meet or haven’t seen in a while with ease; …
...find your car keys, eyeglasses, and other objects without wasting hours on frustrating searches;
… keep your conversations on track, without forgetting what you’re going to say next;
… stay focused for hours while working on a hobby or project, and accomplish more in less time;
… learn new information quickly and recall it whenever you needed it; and most important of all…
… sleep peacefully without worrying your memory problems may rob you of your independence or land you in a nursing home
Many people who take Advanced Memory Formula begin to notice these wonderful changes within the first month. Of course, the longer you take it, the sharper you’ll likely feel.
And most importantly, you’ll be giving your body all the firepower it needs to protect your brain and fight the most common triggers for mental decline.
That’s why I want to make it as easy as possible for you to get started today. I personally arranged for Advanced Bionutritionals, the company that makes Advanced Memory Formula available to my patients and readers, to offer you special introductory savings
You Are Never Too Old For Memory Training
Remember, prevention is better than cure, as you read the following list, in spite of all the reasons for your lapse in memory, PS can slow, halt or reverse the decline of memory due to normal ageing. We now know how to delay, avoid or even largely reverse age-associated memory impairment (AAMI).
The Six Reasons for AAMI
There are six basic reasons that, left unattended, our memories weaken with age:
- The conductivity of our cells, i.e., their ability to carry the electrical messages that generate memory, declines with age as a result of chemical and structural changes in the brain.
- Outside influences interfere with our memories, dimming, confusing, rearranging or even blocking them. These influences include perceptual problems we may develop with age such as reduced hearing or seeing acuity. While these do not directly interfere with memory, they reduce our gaining full control of what is to be remembered.
- As a result of those two factors, we find it harder to add new information to our data bank and therefore are less motivated to do so, leaving our memories to become ‘rusty’ from disuse.
- Too often, we eat a poor diet, augmented by the wrong boosting nutritional supplements (or none at all), exercise too little, possibly drink too much alcohol and/or smoke, and thus become overweight, sluggish and prone to poor health, low energy and actual diseases. Naturally this overall poor health worsens our memories as it worsens all our mental and physical functions.
- Stress, a constant in most of our lives, adversely affects memory.
- Depression heightens our sense that our memories are failing far more quickly than they really are. This fear adds even more stress and lowers our motivation to fight our real memory declines (because to do so seems ‘hopeless’), thus converting our misevaluation into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
PS: Is A New Hope For Enhancing Memory
Available in Europe for years, and in the US more recently, phosphatidylserine, PS, bathes and rejuvenates the membranes of brain cells. PS controls the entry of nutrients into the cell and the exit of waste products. PS is by far the best of all these drugs and nutritional supplements tested for retarding Age-Associated Memory Impairment (AAMI).
Within our bodies, PS is most heavily concentrated in the internal layer of the membranes of brain cells, it is directly and actively involved in conducting information across the synaptic gap from one cell to another. In spite of the fact that PS intake can be gained from fish, rice, soy products and green leafy vegetables, the amounts obtained from food is sufficient to serve our needs only up to middle age, but is insufficient to jump start the ageing cells in our brain.
By restoring the activity of PS in ageing cell membranes with a PS supplement we keep the chemical interaction and the transfer of electrical impulses between neurons more open to both the sending and receiving ends. Thus new information can be easily converted into remembered information.
You're never too old for memory training, it can help prevent and correct forgetfulness at any age. People who make the effort to challenge their brains make new neuronal connections through mental activity. They will therefore have less age-related memory loss.