Nutrients Can Not Only Repair Hearing Loss But Even Reverse It
Can You Restore Your Hearing by Taking Nutrients?
Most doctors don't think nutrition has anything to do with hearing loss. But several new studies show just how important nutrition is to your ears — and how some people are actually reversing their hearing loss.
Dear Health-Conscious Friend,
Imagine if there was a way to improve your hearing so you could hear as well as you did decades ago.
Imagine if it didn’t involve surgery or a hearing aid. Or having to make a single visit to the doctor.
And imagine if all you had to do was take a natural remedy that costs just pennies a day.
Yes, I know it sounds unbelievable ... but it’s true. Best of all, this natural remedy can relieve the hearing problems you suffer with right now — and make a huge difference in how you hear for decades to come.
It also means that you don’t have to suffer the embarrassment of wearing a hearing aid ... or become frustrated when listening to a conversation you can barely hear.
So what causes hearing loss in the first place?
Your inner ear contains over 15,000 tiny hair cells. Over time these sensory hair cells become damaged. This usually happens after decades of being exposed to loud noise. But that’s not all. Ear infections, circulation problems, high blood pressure, medication and injuries can affect your hearing, too — and often without warning. That’s the bad news. Now here’s the good news:
You no longer have to suffer in silence!
Several exciting studies show that, in many cases, certain nutrients can not only repair hearing loss ... but even reverse it!
Many studies show just how important nutrition is to your ears — and how certain nutrients can actually relieve ear and hearing problems … and even improve your hearing as you age!
Together, these compounds restore damaged hair cells, increase circulation to your ears, silence ringing and buzzing, improve auditory nerve function, and even repair noise-induced hearing loss.
Sudden hearing loss? Take these vitamins immediately!
One of the most tragic problems is hearing loss that occurs practically overnight, without warning. Doctors say this sudden hearing loss is caused by inflammation that affects the hair cells of the inner ear. Other research says it’s caused by an autoimmune condition.
But an exciting new study shows that these two simple vitamins can offer significant help! If you suspect you already have hearing loss — or want to make sure you never do — then you need to know about these next hearing warriors. They are two overlooked “B” vitamins that work like gangbusters for improving hearing health.
Pump up the volume with these overlooked “B”s
The first is folate (vitamin B9), also known as folic acid. One 3-year study of over 700 older people showed that folic acid can help delay the onset of age-related hearing loss. And a Boston-based research team showed high folate levels can decrease the risk of hearing loss as much as 20%!
The second is Vitamin B12. Studies show that people with hearing problems also tend to have very low levels of this important energy vitamin.
And B12 deficiency was associated with ringing of the ears and neural problems.
The next nutrient in Advanced Hearing Formula is a compound that you’ve no doubt heard of — vitamin A. You already know it’s one of the best nutrients for protecting the retina cells in your eyes. But it is considered essential for good hearing, too.
Here’s why. Your inner ear not only contains high concentrations of vitamin A (like your retina does), but it also depends upon vitamin A to function properly (also like your retina). And several studies show that vitamin A therapy helped relieve ringing of the ears in up to 70% of subjects. Combine vitamin A with vitamins B12 and E, and it’s even more effective.
Advanced Hearing Formula contians five additional hearing-boosters. They include:
- Magnesium. There’s a lot of research showing that this phenomenal all-around mineral supports the health of the inner ear, as well as reduces the risk of both permanent and noise-induced hearing loss.
- Green tea. Green tea is a source of a powerful bioflavonoid called EGCG. Research says that green tea EGCG prevent inner ear hair cells from dying, while delivering broad protection for ear and hearing health.
- Calcium. Your middle ear consists of three small bones that conduct vibration from your eardrum to your cochlea. These bones can suffer from degeneration, just like the rest of your bones. Calcium can make these tiny, yet crucial ear bones stronger.
- Zinc. This often-overlooked mineral is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. One study showed that one-third of adults with age-related hearing loss saw their hearing improve with zinc supplementation
- Niacin. If you have circulation problems, it stands to reason the blood flow to your ears might not be as robust as it needs to be. Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is a natural circulation booster. It’s shown to help people with ringing in the ears because it increases blood flow throughout your body, including your ears.
Wouldn’t you love hearing everything clearly the first time? Thanks to Advanced Hearing Formula, you can. And that’s why I urge you to give it a try. Studies show us that the best way to anchor your hearing for life is to make sure you’re getting all the nutritional intervention you need. You can start right now with the 15 powerful hearing-savers in Advanced Hearing Formula.
Just 2 tablets a day can make all the difference in the world. If you purchased all 15 of these nutrients separately it would cost you $170 But for just a little more than $1 a day, you can start to experience better health, vitality and mental focus fast!
If the above information on Advanced H interest you, it can be obtained from Advanced Bionutritionals at 1-800-791-3395
or order online immediately by going here now. And remember, you’re fully protected by their 100% Down-to-the-Last-Tablet Guarantee!